- Special characters like white space, the & sign, the copyright mark © and many are included in my text articles.
- Special characters can sometime confuse the browser, leading to displaying them incorrectly, they sometimes interfere with the HTML syntax.
- A white space for instance, will not be interpreted as a space as browsers usually neglect white spaces.
- represents a white space that will be forced at the location where it.
- ® will display the registration mark like this: ®.
- $ will display the dollar sign $.
- © will display the copyright mark ©.
- % will display the percentage sign %.
- Many other entity symbols are available, we always refer to HTML references of code editor help and its code since to find them.
<h1>Software Sales Report
<p>50% of our computer software customers comes from the computer
science and Engineering school, where, their revenue per months reaches
<h2>We found these facts:
Microsoft Windows® 30$
Microsoft Office® 25$
<p>We should give good discount for this reason.
<p>Well this is not the perfect way of displaying tables in HTML, we just presented this way
in a sake of providing an example of using entity symbols.
The output will be as follows: